If you’re a PerkStreeter, chances are you’ve told someone about our killer combo of great customer service and awesome cash back. After all, who doesn’t want to be the smarty-pants at the neighborhood BBQ who’s turned everyone on to a potential $500 per year or more† for simply spending on debit?
Thanks to the PerkPals program, the conversation doesn’t have to end there…
2% Cash Back, Automatically*
PerkStreet’s new rewards technology automatically compares the addresses and transaction times of non-PIN card transactions across the country and around the world. If it recognizes that you and another PerkStreeter swipe your cards at the same restaurant, coffee shop or pub within an hour of each other, our system will award you each 2% cash back on those transactions the next time rewards are processed.* (Yes, even if you’ve never met!)
Referral Rewards Made Super Simple
Earn PerkPals 2% rewards every time you and another customer swipe your PerkStreet cards within 1 hour of each other at the same bar, restaurant or coffee shop location.*
• Earn 2% every time, even if it’s every day*
• To qualify, join forces with 1 other PerkStreeter or more**
• Split the bill or pay your own individual tabs
• Eat in, get it to go, or even order in with multiple cards
• No rules about which bars, restaurants and cafes qualify
• No need to “prove” you’re friends with each other
• No cap on total earning, watch the bonus rewards pile up
• No registration required, spend with a friend today!
The PerkPals program is about empowering you, our fantastic customers, to spread the good news of PerkStreet to the people and families you spend with often.
…and rewarding you every time you do!
* To redeem a perk as a statement credit requires 2 perks per each $20 redemption, thereby reducing your effective cash back rate. In addition, statement credits are redeemed in $20 increments. All other reward redemption options require no additional perks. For example, a $20 statement credit will require $22 in perks. A $40 statement credit requires $44 in perks, etc.
**As you might expect, the PerkPals program is not designed to encourage customers or households with multiple PerkStreet cards to use multiple cards at restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. It’s designed to reward customers for connecting with their friends and spreading the word about PerkStreet. In situations where customers are using the PerkPals outside the intent of the program — for example, a household using two cards instead of one for every restaurant transaction — PerkStreet Financial reserves the right to contact the customer or cancel the PerkPals program.